Update-From Jan 14, 2021
We’re accepting existing patients/clients only until the Stay at Home Order ends to offer priority of accessibility as the daily limit of treatment is reduced to 2 people a day at the time.
We will start to accept Massage therapy requests for the new patients and referral patients once the current restriction ended.
The aspect of Patients/Clients
- All patients/clients must submit the COVID-19 Screening survey within 24 hrs or less.
- Please click the LINK for Self-Assessment of COVID-19. Only patients/clients with a Negative result from the self-assessment will be accepted for the massage treatment.
- All patients/clients must wear a Mask or Face covering.
- For the first visit since the COVID-19 Outbreak in March 2020, All returning patients/clients are required to submit an updated Health Intake form
- Patients/Clients requires to cover their shoes if they wish to keep their shoes on inside of the clinic or doesn’t have socks on.
The aspect of the Clinic
- Performing PRE-SCREENING for COVID-19 to all patients/clients
- Due to the Pre-Screening requirement, we’re not accepting the Same-Day appointment request and Walk-in Patients until further notice.
- Clinic operations are following the guideline from CMTO, Health Ontario, Health Canada.
- Wearing 3 Ply disposable Medical Mask per patient/client per session
- Changing Clothes per patient/client per session (Isolation Gown or T-Shirts)
- Wearing disposable Nitrile Gloves per patient/client per session
- Disinfection process
- Cleaning All surfaces where the patient/client touched with disinfectant listed on Health Canada (Currently using PreEmpt. Link for Health Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/disinfectants/covid-19/list.html)
- Running Air Purifier with 13H Hepa Filter more than 30 minutes inside of Treatment area and Reception area after each treatment.
- Treatment sessions are limited to a maximum of 2 patients/clients a day until further notice.
- Removed Hot towel service for sanitization control and replacing it with disposable baby wipes.