Update-From April 17, 2021
We’re accepting a maximum of 3 patients from 2 different households until the Ontario Stay at Home order ends scheduled until May 20, 2021.
*The exception may apply to existing appointments.
All COVID-19 prevention measurement remains SAME as current clinic policy.
The aspect of Patients/Clients
- All patients/clients must submit the COVID-19 Screening survey within 24 hrs or less.
- Please click the LINK for Self-Assessment of COVID-19. Only patients/clients who have a Negative result from the self-assessment will accept the massage treatment.
- All patients/clients must wear a Mask or Face covering.
- All returning patients/clients after COVID-19 Outbreak in March 2020 must submit an updated Health Intake form.
- Patients/Clients require to cover their shoes if they wish to keep their shoes inside the clinic or don’t have socks.
The aspect of the Clinic
- Performing PRE-SCREENING for COVID-19 to all patients/clients
- Due to the Pre-Screening requirement, we’re not accepting the Same-Day appointment request and Walk-in Patients until further notice.
- Clinic operations are following the guideline from CMTO, Health Ontario, Health Canada.
- Wearing 3 Ply disposable Medical Mask per patient/client per session
- Changing Clothes per patient/client per session
- Wearing disposable Apron and Nitrile Gloves per patient/client per session
- Disinfection process
- Cleaning All surfaces where the patient/client touched with disinfectant listed on Health Canada (Currently using PreEmpt. Link for Health Canada for the list of approved disinfectants: https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/disinfectants/covid-19/list.html)
- Running Air Purifier with 13H Hepa Filter more than 30 minutes inside of Treatment area and Reception area after each treatment.
- Treatment sessions are limited to a maximum of 3 patients/clients a day until further notice.
- Removed Hot towel service for sanitization control and replacing it with disposable baby wipes.
- Treatment for Patients/Clients Age under 12 and over 80, Prenatal and Postpartum groups are temporarily suspended.